(Click on Images to Enlarge)
1132 Hunters Chase Drive Franklin, TN
Listed with Andy Brown of the Terry DeSelms Team at RE/MAX Elite
If you are looking for a spotless home with great updates that is ready to move into as is, then this is it. A gorgeous yard with a 6ft. privacy fence in the back. Professionally landscaped with lots of color.
- 2,500 Sq. Feet / 3 Bedrooms / 2.5 Bath
- Bonus Room with Separate Playroom (or Potential Office)
- 2 Car Garage
- New Roof in 2006
- Bonus Room Renovation in 2006
- New AC Units in 2003 and 2007
- In Franklin Special School District (Elementary School Within Walking Distance)
- Located Just Off Mack Hatcher and Lewisburg Pike
- 5 Minutes to Downtown Franklin / 5 minutes to I-65
Has been quoted by friends as “the best backyard in Williamson County.”
Lot Size: 75 x 135
White kitchen with corian countertops, and a breakfast area overlooking the backyard. Recently updated with all new LG stainless steel appliances (2007).
Dimensions: 11 x 17
Located next to the kitchen, this space is perfect for entertaining. Or you can dim the lights for a nice romantic dinner for two.
Dimensions: 11 x 12
This cozy living space features a gas fireplace and plenty of natural light.
Dimensions: 28 x 13
The Master Suite
- Remodeled in November 2007
- Double vanities
- Large whirlpool tub
- Separate walk-in shower
Unique Bonus Room
Remodeled in 2006, this TV Room with built-in surround sound has pocket doors that create a separate playroom (would be perfect for a home office too).
Dimensions: 26 x 21
If you have kids, they are going to love this…
The steps in the playroom lead up to one of the upstairs bedrooms through a mini door.
- Access to the bonus room (half-door)
- Built-in bookshelves and desk
- All three bedrooms are on second floor
Dimensions: 15 x 12
Are you interested? For more details, call 615-525-5566 or email email@example.com